Friday 11 November 2011

Justin Bieber Forever

There's always been the band tattoos to show you're the biggest fan

personally I didn't think 12 year old christian girls got tattoos but 
I guess they do because no one of age would still be silly enough 
to get these tattoos, right? , right!?

Anyway here it is Justin Bieber Tattoos!


This girl claims she's not an obsessed fan "I don't think you need to be obsessed [to get someone's name tatooed on you]," she said. "I'm just a fan, is all."



This girl actually won a competition to have the first lines from baby tattooed on her, and yes it does say "Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh".

Oh such lyrical genius

More horrible regrets after the jump!








This Tattoo actually has it's own fan page on facebook








I do like my Biebers partially decaying...



No comments:

Post a Comment